Membership at Javik Station caters to adult gay males but we are hetero-friendly and welcome everyone for tavern roleplay and to our OOC events.
Here are a few guidelines for our sim...
Children, Teens & Age-play:
Your avatar must be clearly adult. If there is enough doubt about your appearance, you will be asked to adjust your avatar or leave.
Furries & Animals:
Our roleplay is for humans and humanoid-robot characters.
Robots with minimal animal attachments are allowed as long as your avatar is majority humanoid.
All avatar types are welcome to our OOC parties (except underage).
If you're a robot with anime features, you may be asked to leave if your look is extremely childlike.
Anime features are not permitted in the private roleplay group.
Fantasy Creatures & Shapeshifters:
Vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, elves, aliens, and other fantasy creatures are not permitted.
Magic, Supernatural Abilities & Godmodding:
Not permitted. Do not grant yourself setting-breaking powers.
Clothing, Gestures & Attachments:
- No uncovered genitals in public areas without a roleplay reason.
- Sound gestures are not appreciated except at parties.
- If the lag meter or an admin says your avatar is impacting the server, please do something about it.
- Renting units for sex scenes is roleplay only.
- Sim rentals are available for members only.
- Event contests and sploders are in Lindens.
- Tip jars for the sim are available and donations are appreciated.
OOC, Observer Tags & Parking:
- Residents remain in character. Please keep OOC (out-of-character) chatter to a minimum.
- If you would like to explore, Observer tags are available.
- If you must go AFK, please use a chair or a sofa.
- Residents and visitors have a wide range of backgrounds. Avoid real-world topics (i.e. politics, religion) that are likely to start an argument.
- Please respect active roleplay you encounter.
- Do not interrupt sex scenes unless invited.
- If you are harassing, disruptive or won't take "no" for an answer, you will be asked to leave and may be banned from returning.